- Sensor provides safe locking mechanism check
- Increased safety – through a flashing LED display – even in poor visibility
- Optical locking display, directly on the fifth wheel coupling
- 3 year life span
- Simple installation and replacement of the Flashtronic, no wiring necessary
- Designed for installation on JSK 42
- Electromagnetical compatibility according to highest standards
- Also suitable for use in transport of hazardous materials (ADR)
- The LED light is off when the fifth wheel coupling is uncoupled.
- The FlashTronic indicates coupling lock of the fifth wheel immediately after coupling through a yellow LED light.
- The integrated LED light flashes once each second.
- After 10 minutes, the frequency of the flashing is reduced
and the LED flashes only once every 5 seconds.
• Sensor element in the handle area of the fifth wheel coupling
• Special handle with the actuating magnet for the sensor
Also available for additional models in the JSK 42 series
Sensor coupling system in accordance with the ECE R55-01, TÜ.EGG.095-05, DIN 74081, ISO 3842, ECE R10 directives/standards. Suited for picking up 2” kingpins (class G50) in accordance with ECE R55-01, DIN 74080, ISO 337 and steering wedges in accordance with ECE R55-01, DIN 74085.